Full charge of package(s) booked if guest does not show for the appointment. 50% charge if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
All Prices are correct as of November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
The length of appointment booked includes consultation and any changing times.
Medical Conditions & Health Concerns
All treatments booked and the use of the spa facilities are subject to medical status. If you have had or are suffering from any medical condition we advise that you speak to us about it, prior to booking your treatments. The set of guidelines below is not an exhaustive list and only serves to highlight some of the main medical indicators where treatments may not be advised.
Pregnancy mobility problems, active/underactive thyroid, verrucas/warts, heart problems, epilepsy, skin diseases/disorders, diabetes, metal pins/plates, claustrophobia, ear infections, cancer surgery in the last 12 months.
Allergies that you have or had in the last 12 months.
Please be assured our therapists have your health and well-being at the forefront of their concerns If you have any of the above medical conditions there may be a risk or restrictions to any of the treatments listed and you are advised to contact your GP prior to arrival.
- Package includes consultation, preparation treatment and aftercare advice.
- A deposit is required to secure your Spa package when booked.
- Cancellation Policy – Full charge of package(s) booked if guest does not show for the appointment. 50% charge if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill in a consultation form.
- Car parking is available free of charge for clients during treatment times.
- We ask that guests shower before entering the Hydrotherapy Exercise Pool, Steam, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off during treatment time.
- No china or glass is allowed to be taken into the Spa Area.
- No Jumping or Diving into the Pool.